Thursday, December 14, 2006

I jot down notes while watching today's big music videos



Gwen Stefani - Wind it Up
Marching band beat again
Yodeling
Poisons "The Sound of Music" like she did with "Fiddler on the Roof"
I think she is an experiment to see what awful shit people will buy



U2 and Green Day - The Saints are Coming
Stupid, idealistic, liberal nonsense
Painful to watch
I wish "Where the Streets Have No Name" was on instead
Maybe NASA should deploy some space shuttles, too



OK-Go - Here It Goes Again
Another amazing video from a so-so band
Simply impressive choreography
Style of dress invokes in me pity, not anger
Looks like they have no self-esteem



Flyleaf - Breathe Today
Like Evanescence, but halfway decent
Female singer in a goth-ish band is getting kind of old
Still, it works better than most I've seen
I wonder why The Gathering never became big

1 comment:

Sasha said...

Damien Kulash is sexy