Friday, December 1, 2006

Yet another cherry popped

One thing I've learned from many years of both reading and then writing for Nintendorks is that the site is as stable as a coked up schizophrenic with daddy issues. With the latest problem (database issues), as well as an uncertainty towards the future, I've decided to once again break out on my own and do what I have been doing for the past three and a half years at Nintendorks - write shit very few people read.

When Nintendorks starts up again in whatever incarnation it appears, I will be there. For the time being, however, I will be posting here, and anything that gets posted over there will now be cross-posted here. I will also go through my archives and post anything I found good, leaving out the mountains of sludge that otherwise marks my work.

In otherwords, no matter what I do in the future, this will be my database for all of my blog postings. Enjoy*.

*I'm talking to myself

No comments: