Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Peter Schorn, dvd.ign.com

The Matador - 5/10
Sin City - 10/10
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - 5/10
Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow - 10/10

I don't want to say that he's an idiot, as he presumably can tie his shoelaces and count to ten (although, can he do so at the time time?), but Peter Schorn is a terrible reviewer. I'm not going to link to his work, because IGN doesn't need more traffic (and really, I'm too lazy to go dig up the links to each review), but the scores speak for themselves. Occasionally he gets something right, as with Leon: The Professional (8/10), but I presume that's an accident, the same way Tony Womack sometimes hits a home run.

It continually amazes me how the incompetent find work. Of course, as longtime readers of Nintendorks know, IGN isn't exactly a well-respected site to begin with (via Gamepro #199).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree, he's an idiot. When I wrote to him about the score he gave Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow, he told me I was a child for saying the movie had plot holes and really wasn't very professional in the slightest.