Sunday, April 15, 2007

A message for the troops

"Sendin' this letter out to my soldiers overseas
Ya'll come back real soon, pull my panties to my knees"



Sandra Bauleo of The Dregs Comedy group. Found via Lawyers, Guns and Money.

P.S. - The easiest part of blogging is linking to other people being funny. That, and there's no dress code. Hello, Spider-Man boxers!

Update 4/16: This is my favorite comment about this video over at YouTube:
maririnko (3 hours ago)
Overall inanely Stupid. An obvious attempt by Libs to try and cut in the Country market. The terrorists will follow us to our land if we cut and run out of Iraq. A simpleton can figure that out regardless of anybodies point of political view. Better to fight them over there then find out what is in this sluts underwear.
I love this country so hard.

3 comments:

Project WANNABE said...

lol

Jai said...

I'm pretty sure I know what's in that slut's underwear!

...

Pretty sure, anyway.

ChrisV82 said...

Only one way to know for sure.