Wednesday, June 20, 2007

United Way Presents: Latino Ballplayers


Hey kids I um pedromartinez and I will teash you beisbol


Hey Pedwo, how did you get your hair so boo-tee-ful?


When ai was a littal boy I sat under de mango tree and de mango joos made mai hair shiny.


I LOVE YOU PEDRO


Hey it is my good fren davihortiz


HEY MANG WHAT EES GOING ON WHICH JEW?


HI BIG PAPI


Hey cheeltren


Hey vladmeerguero show dees kids how to hit a home ron off me


STRIKE ONE!


STRIKE TWO!


STRIKE THREE!


Aw Pedro Jew ees too good


I JUS FOUN DEES RUBBER BAND!


Hey, I am Latin, too.


Oh, look, it's ARod.


Hey Mistah Awod, do you tink it's fair to say you choke in the playoffs?


I have crushed a ball ten million feet, and I can tear your asshole in two.


...


Hey hass anywun seen my joos box? Eet is appeel joos, wish I luv.


Did someone ask for juice?


NO WAY, JOSE!


AHAHAHA!


DUN DUN DUN DADUNDUN! DUN DUN DUN DADUNDUN!

No comments: