Monday, October 22, 2007

Samantha Que

Christina Applegate is in a new program called Samantha Who?, which is great. I don't really know what the plot is about, I think she has amnesia, but Applegate looks hot in this. She went from Kelly Bundy to 20 years of so-so movies to MILF wet dream. I love the curly hair, I love her slightly saggy breasts, I love that I've already seen her prance around in her bra and her towel and expose herself to her parents. This is what television is all about.

Applegate's character's mother is played by Charlene from the TV show Designing Women. It's like this new series was designed to appeal to my ten year old self.

Actually, from the parts I've paid attention to, there's some good jokes in this. I'm glad I was too lazy to change the channel to Monday Night Football.



No comments: