1) A notorious masturbator, Hitler often kept a bottle of salve and a bottle of aloe near him at all times to combat the pain from chronic chafing.
2) Hitler was known to admire home decor. He once famously remarked to Wilhelm Frick, "I may blame the Jews for many things, but bad taste in furniture is not one of them."
3) In his spare time, Hitler liked to carve tiny animals out of conifer wood.
4) Hitler was strongly attracted to Hermann Göring, but not in a sexual way, only as an admirer of manly physicality.
5) Maultasche would give Hitler terrible indigestion, sometimes causing him to have intensive bouts of diarrhea. Nevertheless, he was a big fan of the Swabian dish.