Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Angry at life

I'm angry. I'm angry at the way third party candidates don't get a fair shake in this country, and how I'm going to vote for Obama, not because he's my preferred candidate but because I can't stand McCain & Palin. Speaking of those two nitwits, I'm angry at the way much of the media is treating Palin with kid gloves due to the fact she is a ratings juggernaut and they are afraid of offending her and losing dollars. I'm angry at how the McCain campaign is turning fiction into reality, and I'm angry at how Republicans are being hypocritical. I'm angry that Americans might just be too stupid to notice or even care. Palin is the celebrity du jour, and whoopee!

I'm also mad that fucking YouTube isn't working properly through this blog, and that both of my fantasy baseball teams tanked in the playoffs. I'm mad about having not enough time in the day to do everything I want, and I'm mad that I forgot I was supposed to type angry and now this post isn't even consistent.

Hey look, a cat found its owners. Aww.

No comments: