Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Boob Tube

I was browsing for information about the socio-economic impact of the housing market when I came across this not safe for work video:



I'm not sure what she's doing, but she appears to be having a better time than this girl here:



However, no one, and I mean no one, is having more fun than this field hockey team:



I must admit that the Brits know how to live it up. If a random woman came up to a women's field hockey team in the U.S. and told them to join her in the locker room for a breast examination, they'd probably call security. Over in England, it's just another excuse to laugh and have a good time.

I'd organize my own testicular examination party but somehow I don't think I'd have as much fun.

4 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

Give the doctor credit for chatting her up before groping her boobies. I was wondering if he was ever going to get round to it.

ChrisV82 said...

I wonder what it took to get her shirtless to begin with. Maybe she just took it off to try and get him to quiet down.

Jai said...

I have detected a lump in my pants by rubbing the pads of my fingers about the area.

I, uh, can't imagine that inverted nipples are easily-overlooked or not alarming to discover. I don't quite want to investigate further.

ChrisV82 said...

Sometimes nipples erupt and form new islands.