Monday, December 15, 2008

I just learned something today

I heard this song on the radio this evening. I guess I'll have to make some adjustments to my defecation rituals.

Note to self, shit goes in the shitter.

I guess I have to wonder if two year olds really put feces in their hair. They wouldn't tolerate that kind of behavior in the jungle, I imagine. I know I certainly wouldn't tolerate it in my jungle. I understand if a kid leaves a streak in his shorts or makes a mess on her leg, but crap really needs to stay below the neck area.

Kid's Corner is a fascinating radio program. Much more interesting than listening to modern rock.

3 comments:

Sweet Cheeks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gorilla Bananas said...

So the song went "I'm playing with my poo and using it as hair gel"?

ChrisV82 said...

The lyrics are actually quite graphic. Here's a sample:

Not on the plants
not in your hair
not on the porch
no, we do not want to share
* * *
Not on the swing
not on the slide
not while we're spinnin' on a carnival ride
not on the window
not on the wall
no more surprises on the light switch down the hall