Sunday, April 26, 2009

Knee deep in the rock

As appears to be an annual occurrence, my plumbing has gone to shit - literally. While running the laundry this morning, my toilet overflowed. After carrying buckets of water outside and cleaning up, it looked like the problem went away. I took a shower tonight and my toilet overflowed again, this time with feces...and also this time seeping into my bedroom.

So, I'm here, close to 4 a.m., putting in a request for a plumber to come and fix this mess, again. It's frustrating. I only have a handful of years left on this planet, and I had to waste an entire day dealing with toilet issues. What a waste of a life.

Speaking of wastes of lives, let's redirect my focus to Detroit. Many great bands have performed in Detroit, but unfortunately, they were doomed to obscurity. With the stench of human waste still in my nostrils, let's celebrate a few of them.

FR√úT



HALLOWEEN



SEDUCE

1 comment:

Sweet Cheeks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.