Monday, October 19, 2009

Fishing the one you love

I wrote my first article for Nintendorks since, oh, 2007 or something (to be fair, the site did go down for over a year). I wanted to make some kind of fisting/fishing pun and went to Wikipedia for inspiration. It didn't inspire me, but it did make me laugh:
The Silent Duck is the technique most often used, where the person engaging in hand insertion makes a beak-like shape with their hand resembling a duck. Double Fist/Side Prayer is a very advanced technique which only few are capable of achieving. [emphasis mine] The person engaging in hand insertion (the fister) places their hands palm to palm forming a position similar to one used when praying. Handler then turns theirs parallel to the floor, pointing fingers towards subject's vagina and/or anus.
Thank you, anonymous tool that made fisting sound like some kind of ancient Eastern martial art.

I like how that one paragraph on vaginal insertions is better than my entire article.

4 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

It sounds as if it would be more fun with a real duck.

Sweet Cheeks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HMS said...

Chris, we'd like to invite you to become one of our Authors in Alexandria. You may mirror your existing posts from here or elsewhere or produce original posts there, on anything you wish, as you desire. For your contributions and participation we will blogroll you with no reciprocation required. Come contribute your perspectives and opinions to the ongoing conversations there. Contact us through the site for full invitations and instructions.

Kold_Kadavr_flatliner said...

HEAR YE! O HEAR YE!! Hey, I’m having a BIG party on my drawbridge in Heaven (after my demise). Why don't you meet me Upstairs for a beer where you can bitch at me as we play thumb wars? You just avoided hot-damn. Kick-ass!!!