Monday, July 15, 2013

From a half remembered voice

There's a number of reasons why it's been over 11 months since my last post here...I've been busy with work/family/friends, Facebook has been more of an outlet for my comments, and most importantly, no one really cares if I update this blog. Regarding the future of this blog, I have a plan for refocusing my attention to all of my creative outlets. In the age of advanced privacy concerns, I don't like to provide too much information about myself online, but I also hunger for attention and crave the love of anyone willing to give it to me. Anyway, you can always check out my collaborative project at Byting Reviews, which updates periodically. I have some other projects in the works I will share when I get around to updating those. Speaking of Byting, my associate at that site, Sven, is a non-celebrity, non-paid filmmaker, and his latest short is available on YouTube, and by consequence, here.

2 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

Well, I'm glad to hear you're OK. I'll always remember that post of yours explaining why some couples get divorced. I've mentioned it to a few people too.

ChrisV82 said...

I miss reading your blog. I need to reconnect.